Check out the newest casual dining restaurant in Lekki Phase 1
There’s a new casual dining restaurant in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, and we couldn’t resist the urge to put our “restaurant Google” hats on and check it out for you.
The newest addition to the list of casual dining restaurants in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, is called 1203 Dining, located at Samit Mall, Lekki Phase 1. This is yet another casual dining restaurant in Lekki Phase 1 you have to visit.
It is a petite yet aesthetically pleasing space, and it’s great for a casual lunch or dinner date with a few friends. It also has a cute outdoor space for a solo evening eat and chill.(The space is quite small).
The main deal of this spot is their food, So let’s dive in
Before we begin, picture this restaurant as one with an extraordinary menu; it’s more like a Nigerian who went to culinary school in ‘the abroad’, didn’t leave Nigerian food out of the picture but rather redefined it.
The menu at 1203 has a lot of goodies in it and we were confused while placing our order,
For Food, We had to settle for;
- Asun Sandwich; Who would have thought that the smoky, spicy goodness of Asun could find its way into a sandwich? This is not a regular kind of sandwich, and the fact that the sandwich was filled with asun was breathtaking. The most exciting part was that it was made with Agege bread.
- Pulled Goat Burger: This burger was so juicy and had the right proportion of ingredients; it was so satisfying.
- Native Fusion Pasta: I know we’re used to ordering seafood creamy pasta and the like in restaurants, but have you tried creamy Guinea fowl pasta? It’s a real afro-fusion meal, and it was properly cooked with a lot of Guinea fowl meat obstructing the pasta.
- Barbeque Tray: This was a platter of goodness, because tell me why every one of our favourite proteins was on this platter. This platter could satisfy 3–4 people without leaving a space in their tummies.
For drinks, we had
- Chocolate Madness: Kudos to the bartender for making a drink look like a work of art. As the name implies, it was well garnished.
- Strawberry Tequila; was nice and had a moderate quantity of alcohol. Dear Team Lightheaded, take note!
Our Instagram reel on this visit is here
After filling up our tummies during this adventure, we promised to revisit to explore more items on the menu.
During our second visit, We already knew what we wanted and we were ready for it—we wanted to go extra!
What we ordered:
- Ocean Offerings: After seeing or hearing this name, you should know we were about to indulge in a seafood adventure. This seafood platter was massive. It looked really nice and was well seasoned. After having a taste of the fish, we confirmed it was well seasoned. In short, it was a bit too salty. And we gave a review to the restaurant regarding that. The rest things on the platter tasted fine.
- Native Fusion Pasta; We couldn’t resist having this meal because we enjoyed it during our last visit, so we had to add it to our cart.
- VIP Small Chops Platter; As the real VIPs, we had this small chops platter, and best believe it does contain regular small chops, May God bless the person who curated this menu because it was filled with a lot of goodies.
The Game changer was the drinks, we tried out their
- Sweet Pine
- Blue Wave
- Strawberry Tequila
- Virgin Mojito
These cocktails were specially made, and we asked for dried ice for that extra effect. See videos here
Customer service was great! The CEO was always available to attend to her clients too.
- Asun Sandwich: #7,500
- Pulled Goat Burger: #12,500
- Native Fusion Pasta: #10,000
- Barbeque Tray: #25,000
- Ocean Offerings: #30,000
- VIP Small Chops Platter: # 30,000
- Chocolate Madness: #6,500
- Strawberry Tequila: #9,500
- Sweet Pine:#12,500
- Blue Wave: #9,000
- Virgin Mojito: #6,000
You can view the restaurant menu here: 1203 MENU
How did we forget to mention that their menu prices are VAT-inclusive? That’s a win-win for diners who appreciate clarity and honesty. No surprises when the bill arrives; just enjoy your meal, pay, and leave.
This is another reason you should stop by 1203 Dining and experience it yourself.
Location: Samit Mall, Lekki Phase 1.