With the current heat in Lagos, ice cream is a necessity (let’s use this as our excuse).
I’ve put together some of my favs to guide you all.
1. Frozen Rolls Lagos; Has to be the top on my list, I love unusual stuff and be very sure when I say their ice cream is not regular. If you want to fall in love, just try their alcohol flavoured menu.
2. The Icecream Factory: These guys are doing the lord’s work, they finish work abeg. Lovely ice cream and their brownies are just amazing, you’ll be tempted to eat more than you should .
3. Coldstone Creamery : I love their generosity when it comes to flavouring, they give you a wide range to flavours. My favourites are their alcoholic flavoured ice cream (doesn’t mean I’m a drunk o), I just love good things!
4. Hans and Rene : Some of us go to the Lekki branch for our Instagram feed, we know ourselves. But they deliver too guys, their ice cream tastes , I don’t have a flavour yet that I’ll give the favourite card, maybe you all should recommend.
5. Pinkberry Nigeria: I know it’s frozen yoghurt but I love these guys, that’s it, that’s all I can say! Try their frozen yoghurt and thank me later, if you want something simple, try the original flavour and top with fruits and some nuts, I’ll be here waiting for your testimony!
With a budget of N2-3k, you can spoil yourself at any of these outlets!
Anyways guys, what’s your favourite ice cream plug? Drop deets so a baby girl can visit and have some sugar.