The Shed Restaurant: Restaurant Review
Lekki and fine dining restaurants are 5 and 6. It’s obvious Lekki people love enjoyment. There’s an extremely beautiful fine dining restaurant with colour popping here and there in Lekki Phase 1 called Shed Restaurant, and we’re here to spill the gist.
Shed Restaurant, initially known as an Asian Fusion restaurant, has also infused European cuisines into their menu, so it’s a win win for them.
During our visit, we focused on their European menu and went for some classics.
For starters, we had:
- Vegetable soup: This particular soup is for those who love their soups creamy because it is very creamy.
- Oxtail Soup: This was my favorite starter. It was flavorful and also the only Nigerian item on the menu.
- Lamb Shank: The lamb shank meat practically slid off the bone, and it was seasoned to perfection! Normally, I enjoy lamb with mashed potatoes, but this time, the side dish took a unique twist with cromequis plantains and spinach. Interestingly, it was not my top pick from the menu
- Squid Ink Pasta: The squid ink pasta caught my attention and surprisingly tasted good. Although the squid ink made it look black, you can certainly order the pasta without it.
Now onto the desserts!
- Shed Duo Fondant: MUST TRY! It’s perfect for a sweet tooth like me, and the warmth of the chocolate and caramel got me in my feelings.
- Lemon and Raspberry Dome: Definitely for the lemon lovers, and it is so good that it would leave a memory!
For the drinks:
We let them prepare a custom drink for us, something not on the menu, so we didn’t really take note of their names. One of the cocktails was great, but the other wasn’t good. We’d advise you to go for your preferred choice.
- Vegetable Soup; N6,500
- Oxtail Soup: N11,500
- Lamb Shank:N26,900
- Squid Ink Pasta: N23,000
- Shed Duo Fondant: N13,000
- Lemon and Raspberry Dome: N15,800
You can view the restaurant menu here: THE SHED MENU
The space is the real definition of elegant and classy. It’s suitable for a date and even for proposals.
Our full experience here was an 8/10, it’s one fine dining restaurant we look forward to visiting again! This was what our visit looked like
📍 1 Wole Olateju Crescent off Admiralty, Lekki Phase 1 (building with grass roof)