Mai Shayi Coffee: Restaurant Review
We made a stop at Mai Shayi Coffee Shop, located in the heart of Victoria Island, and it was a delightful experience. Walking into Mai Shayi Coffee felt like discovering a world of coffee and delicious food—a journey you’d want to take over and over again.
Mai Shayi serves as a restaurant and coffee shop, and we had to experience both. We also got the chance to watch them make the coffee and got educated about coffee in the process.
During our visit, we opted for
- Siphon Costa Rice Coffee: After having a taste of this coffee, We knew we were in for a treat. The taste of this coffee was heavenly. It was rich in flavour; this coffee was a testament to their (Mai Shayi) expertise in brewing.
- Masa and Miyan Taushe: I tried out Masa for the first time, and I loved it. The meat in the taushe was so tender that it practically melted in my mouth with every bite. I had no regrets ordering this dish; it was a perfect combo.
- Kuli kuli and coconut cookies: The sight of these cookies was irresistible. It was a perfect blend of sweetness and authenticity, I’m not a fan of cookies, but this particular one won me over.
- Siphon Costa Rice Coffee: N5,400
- Masa and Miyan Taushe: N11,500
- Kuli kuli and coconut cookies: N1,000 and N1,800, respectively.
Our experience at Mai Shayi was unforgettable. The staff were excellent in their service, their personal hygiene was top-notch, and we gave them a 10/10 rating; it was well deserved.
If you’re a fellow coffee lover, this spot is an absolute must-visit. Don’t forget to try their limited yet exquisite menu you might even stumble upon jollof rice on the menu.
You can view the restaurant menu here: MAI SHAYI MENU
📍Sapetro Towers, 1 Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island