Ki Lagos: Asian Bar and Kitchen in Lagos
We discovered an Asian restaurant in Lagos called Ki Bar and Kitchen. Featuring a blend of Chinese, Japanese, and Thai meals infused into their menu, they offer a diverse menu with various options.
Food led us to Ki Lagos, and it was a pleasure dining. We didn’t leave disappointed.
First off, the space:
Ki Lagos is an intimate spot with a very serene atmosphere. It has a simple decor, and we loved the simplicity of this space. It felt like a real contemporary Asian spot.
On this visit, we tried out:
- Firecracker Rice with Chicken and Prawns: This was a decent meal, although the firecracker rice wasn’t as spicy as expected, but it was a good combo with the prawns and chicken.
- Chilean sea bass dumplings: this was the show stealer. I’ve had dumplings before, but this Chilean seabass dumpling was so good!
- Fish Yakitori: It was also impressive; it tasted so nice, and the spices were well infused into the meal. We recommend you have this as your starter.
- Ebi roll; the ebi roll was excellent and scored an 8/10!
- Ki chicken Suya
For drinks, we had:
- Perfect Pink cocktail; it was love at first taste after having a taste of this cocktail. It instantly won my heart and deserves an 8/10 rating.
- Merry Berry: This particular cocktail is for people who have a sweet tooth. My reading partner rated it a 9/10.
Budget: N50,000-N70,000 for two people
You can view the restaurant menu here: KI LAGOS MENU
Ki Lagos is a must-visit for anyone who loves Asian fusion cuisine. You’ll have a fantastic dining experience at this Asian restaurant in Lagos.
Be aware that the restaurant operates from Tuesday to Sunday, with opening hours from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 6.30 p.m. to 11 p.m. The bar is open from 6.30 p.m. to 1.30 a.m.