We stopped by at Buttermilk Restaurant: Oniru outlet
As brunch lovers, we’re always on the lookout for restaurants with the best brunch deal on their menu. This time we found ourselves at this cute brunch spot in Oniru, Lagos Island.
We made a quick stop at Buttermilk Restaurant, Oniru Lagos, which is the latest branch they launched, as they’ve always been known at their popular outlet in Chevron Lekki. The decor game at the Oniru outlet is an A1, as it has this florid aesthetic that we loved. Picture lovers, get ready to get a full experience of both good food and aesthetics.
During our visit, we had:
- Double chicken burger; My friend who ordered this particular meal enjoyed it; the chicken was crispy and the bun was soft. How much more do you expect your chicken burger to be than this? We give them their deserving credits.
- French Toast; this was served like a breakfast meal; it came with eggs, bacons, sausages, etc.
- Garlic Honey wings and fries; the wings were very flavorful and well seasoned
- Sweet wings and fries
We also had a glass of Mimosa and Bellini each; they looked good and tasted alright.
- Double chicken burger; N8,000
- French Toast; N8,500
- Garlic Honey wings and fries; N7,000
- Sweet wings and fries: N7,000
- Mimosa and Bellini : N8,000 each
A budget of N20,000 per head should get a decent meal for brunch
Customer service on the day of our visit was great; we had a very attentive and polite waitstaff, and for proximity, this brunch spot in Oniru is the best spot to visit.
For more details on our Instagram, click here
124T.F Kuboye Road, Oniru,Lekki Lagos